Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dance video

After dancing their finale number Maddie had to run to the dressing room so she could be ready for her team routine. She came running in and says "Mom I like being on stage" She is definitely her fathers daughter I would have run in crying I never want to do that again. Our camera is terrible and Mike had to put up the back drop so he only made it half way around the stage so its crummy but at least we have it and I am sure there will be more to come.
Madison is on the left side of the stage usually the 3rd or 4th one in for Dr. Dr. and is a Doctor and she is on Acclaim 1.

Overall High Point Studio Winner

Overall Team Winner “The Dr. Will See You Now”

Acclaim 3 & 4 “Fame” 1st

Acclaim 2 “Show Off “1st

Acclaim 3 “That’s Not My Name” 1st Queen/1st

Acclaim Team “The Dr. Will See You Now” 1st

Acclaim 1 “I’m Cute” 1st

Acclaim 4 “Walking in Memphis” 2nd

No comments:

Dages Family Favorite Songs