So Mike went out of town two weeks in a row for some business trips and it was really hard on the girls. Hannah kept saying is he never coming back. So one night I had gotten them some candy to make them happy after talking to daddy on the phone and noticed they were being really quiet. This is how I found them.....Life is hard without Daddy!!!! He has to go again next week luckily it is a short one or I don't know if we would survive.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Daddy!!!!!
So Mike went out of town two weeks in a row for some business trips and it was really hard on the girls. Hannah kept saying is he never coming back. So one night I had gotten them some candy to make them happy after talking to daddy on the phone and noticed they were being really quiet. This is how I found them.....Life is hard without Daddy!!!! He has to go again next week luckily it is a short one or I don't know if we would survive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment