We took the girls to Disney on Ice a few weeks ago. Hannah was the only one that had a princess dress so Grandma saved the day and made them all dresses. For some reason every camera we touched that day it would not work. First I tried ours to take their picture in their outifts and ours flat out broke never to work again so I called Kim to run across the street and take one and her camera suddenly would not work. So we went to Grandma and Grandpas and got theres and it worked for a few but as soon as we got to Disney on Ice it worked for 3 pictures and quit. I guess it was just not meant to be. Oh well we had a great time we rode trax there and back which was crazy for us but the girls loved it.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Disney on Ice
We took the girls to Disney on Ice a few weeks ago. Hannah was the only one that had a princess dress so Grandma saved the day and made them all dresses. For some reason every camera we touched that day it would not work. First I tried ours to take their picture in their outifts and ours flat out broke never to work again so I called Kim to run across the street and take one and her camera suddenly would not work. So we went to Grandma and Grandpas and got theres and it worked for a few but as soon as we got to Disney on Ice it worked for 3 pictures and quit. I guess it was just not meant to be. Oh well we had a great time we rode trax there and back which was crazy for us but the girls loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment